A limited number of Black Hills Whitetail hunts are available for 2012. Application deadline is March 15, please contact us for details!
Thank you for your interest in our hunting opportunites.  Once again some great Antelope and Deer were taken during the 2011 season and we've started to book for 2012 and 2013 seasons. Much of the information you are looking for can be found below or on our pricing and information page.
- All of our hunts occur on privately controlled land
- Hunts are based out of either modern ranch houses or clean comfortable hotels. No tent camps!
- Prices include being picked up from the Casper or Rapid City airports, lodging and all meals during contracted hunt
- The contracted hunt will include an arrival and departure day in addition to the actual hunting days. For example a three day Trophy Antelope Hunt will have the hunter arriving day 1 hunting days 2,3,4 and departing on day 5
- All hunts take place with a licensed, experienced guide
- Normally hunts are spot and stalk and will take place on foot with the general means of transportation being 4x4 vehicles
- Deer and Antelope tags are readily available over the counter in some of our best private land areas even during the hunting season! So no more worries about not drawing a license when you want to hunt!
- A 50% deposit and signed contract are required to hold your dates
- We offer Wyoming Area 7 Elk hunts for those lucky enough to draw a license in that coveted area
- We also offer mountain lion and predator hunts
Jay has been a licensed guide in the state of Wyoming since 1982 and started his own outfitting business Wyoming Professional Hunters, Ltd in 1992. He has personally hunted from Alaska to Zimbabwe and has written articles for several major Outdoor Magazines. Jay is credited with writing several chapters of the Boone & Crockett clubs book "Measuring and Judging Big Game Animals". He has been featured on Hunting University and has been called "one of the most knowledgeable hunters in North America". Jay provided the NRA with its longest running and most popular Women on Target hunts.
Wyoming Professional Hunter's prides itself in employing guides that are knowledgeable, experienced and reliable. It is no accident that the vast majority of our clients are repeat customers. Every effort is made to ensure that you have a memorable, safe and successful hunt. Our prices do not include alcoholic beverages, licenses, meat processing or taxidermy.
Wyoming Outfitter License #BG183, Member NRA, DSC and SCI.